Create, modify, and preview code from your device, FTP, SFTP and GitHub.
|Name||Acode - code editor | FOSS|
|Update||Jan 2, 2023|
Download and try the free version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foxdebug.acodefree
Open-source project: github.com/deadlyjack/Acode
You can create a website, run the website in the browser and see errors or logs in the console.
1. No ads
2. Edit any file from your device.
3. GitHub support
4. FTP/SFTP support
5. Supports syntax highlighting for 100+ programming languages
6. Dozens of themes
7. User friendly
8. In-app HTML/MarkDown preview
10. In-app file browser
11. Open source
12. Supports 50,000+ lines
13. Fast workflow
14. Open more than one file
16. Keyboard shortcuts
17. File recovery
18. File management
☞ Updated plugin system
☞ You can see plugin review and rating
☞ GitHub is removed from app but, you can still use it from plugin
☞ Bugs fixes
Download Acode - Code Editor | FOSS
You are now ready to download Acode - code editor | FOSS for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app