Stop the alien invasion. Shoot aliens, level up, save the world!
|Name||Alien Shooter World|
|Publisher||8floor games ltd|
|Update||Jan 17, 2023|
The updated version of the legendary Alien Shooter is already available on all Android devices!
Now you can save the world from monsters together with your friends in co-op mode: invite friends to a squad or find new allies using auto-selection.
Thanks to the updated weapon system, you can choose equipment based on your playstyle. Combine different types of weapons or armor in one set, pick up perks for your needs, change equipment depending on the task.
More than 20 arenas with unique bosses, new combat mechanics, special enemies and champions. Fulfill contracts and explore the roadmap to get better weapons and discover new activities.
What awaits you inside?
– Hours of gameplay: three main story maps, a lot of additional missions
– Multiplayer, the possibility of co-op completion of all missions with friends or random allies
– Dungeon, heroic missions, survival missions, multiple difficulty levels
– 39 skills, three character leveling branches
– Many classes of weapons with different perks and characteristics
– Legendary equipment with unique features
– Huge crowds of monsters on one screen
– Corpses of the monsters eliminated do not disappear – check out what happens at the end of every level
– Ability to play without internet connection (offline mode)
Follow us on Facebook:
- fixed a bug in tactical missions contracts, which sometimes did not count the progress of completing tasks;
- the balance of the cost of synthesis has been changed depending on the quality of the item and the total power;
- now you can synthesize items from one slot, synthesis is not tied to the weapon class of the item;
- fixed work of the passive skill "Dealer";
- minor fixes and improvements.
Download Alien Shooter World
You are now ready to download Alien Shooter World for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app