|App Name||InviZible Pro|
|Update on||Sep 25, 2022|
|Mod info||Premium Unlocked|
|Get it on|
InviZible Pro uses DNSCrypt, Tor and Purple I2P to achieve maximum security, privacy and comfortable use of the Internet.
DNS is used by most applications to translate domain names into IP addresses to find a remote server with the site that you want to visit. But this communication is not encrypted and can be used by attackers. DNSCrypt encrypts and authenticates DNS traffic, thus preventing DNS tracking and spoofing.
Tor encrypts Internet traffic and hides your actual location. It uses thousands of computers around the world to mask your IP address and prevents activity tracking to preserve your privacy and anonymity. Tor also provides access to onion services. These are sites that are in a completely hidden network without censorship.
The Invisible Internet Project (I2P) is a hidden anonymous network. It includes thousands of computers distributed around the world. Purple I2P encrypts the traffic of your device and sends it through these computers to ensure privacy and anonymity. Start I2P to access i2p sites and other Invisible Internet hidden services.
InviZible Pro can use root, if your device has root privileges, or uses a local VPN to deliver Internet traffic to Tor, DNSCrypt and I2P networks.
* No root required
* Hides location and IP
* Unblocks the restricted web content
* Prevents tracking
* Allows access to hidden networks
* ARP spoofing detection
* Built-in firewall
* Tethering supported
* No analytics
* No advertisements
* Open source
* Material design theme
* Material design night theme
– InviZible Pro does not support ipv6 at this time.
Please visit the project’s help page to understand better how to use this application: https://invizible.net/en/help
Take a look at source code https://github.com/Gedsh/InviZible
* Updated DNSCrypt to version 2.1.2.
* Added http3 option to DNSCrypt settings (DoH3, HTTP over QUIC).
* Updated Tor to version 4.7.10.
* Updated Tor snowflake bridge to version 2.3.0.
* Tor restarts if the internet connection is lost.
* Fixed requesting Tor bridges via the app interface.
* Updated Purple I2P to version 2.43.0.
* Added SSU2 option to Purple I2P settings.
* Added Italian translation.
* Fixes and optimizations.